[UPDATE May 2018: I’m no longer 100% happy with Oninbox, see here why: http://www.noyuckmarketing.com/the-future-of-oninbox)
so I wanted to know how OnInbox compares to the Awebers, Sendgrids, Amazon SES of this world.
For this, I ran an experiment where I sent a ‘normal’ email as I normally would through the following services:
- Drip (my standard ‘go-to’ solution for my higher end emailing needs. Sadly, also a little bit on the pricey side)
- Amazon SES through InboxingPro. Cheap but a pain in the backside to set up, and ‘warm up’.
- OnInbox – basically the same software as InboxingPro (and the same as MailWhizz), but all ready installed for you. Log in, and start sending. (as I’m no longer recommending it, I’m also not linking to it, google it if you really want to go with it)
- Aweber. Used to be my standard, now after 11+ years with them, I won’t be renewing. See the video why.
- Sendgrid using one of their shared IP-addresses. This is also something you can/could use with e.g. InboxingPro … but watch the video first;-)